To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear
BODY TECH FITNESS - FOR MAY
- NOW THRU LABOR DAY - $329!
- ANNUAL PAY PLAN $45/MONTH
- GROUP PERSONAL TRAINING $50 EACH, (MIN. 2 PEOPLE)
-INDEPENDENT PERSONAL TRAINERS WELCOME -LOWEST RATES - $20 Trainer fee per client, or $35 trainer/client combo rate. Make Body Tech your home for your training your clients.
Body Tech Gyms - Amagansett 631-267-8222 & Montauk 631-238-5311
We also offer affordable and the best Stand-Up Paddleboards by H2o Generation for rentals, lessons, tours and for purchase. Call ....631-834-3511 for information.
- Bicycle Rentals at Amagansett Body Tech. Finding parking a nightmare at the beach? Park in our lot, rent a bike and cruise to the beach for the day! ....631-267-8222
Complete Fitness Centers - Full Line Strenght & Cardio Machines Free-Weights
Core/Stretching Area TRX Kettlebells Personal Training Classes Towels Pro Shop Parking Lockers Showers Day Passes
- CLASS SCHEDULE - MONTAUK PLAYHOUSE GYMNASIUM
- "Re-BootCamp" Saturday's 8:30 AM - $20
- Focusing on functional and core movements using body weight, kettle bells, jumpropes, TRX, medicine balls, and much more!
- Develop strength, endurance, balance, power and speed designed for all levels.
- "Max Burn Circuit Training" with Tara - Tuesday's 9:30 AM - $20 (No Class 12/16)
- Mixes calisthenics and body weight exercises with cardio and strength training. No two classes are the same - we want to keep
you guessing and challenge you differently every time! Guaranteed to push you harder than you would push yourself.
Classes may be modified for all levels of fitness.
- "Pull Sleds, Kettle Bells & Abs - Monday's 4:45PM ($20)
- Sled pulls are a brutal functional exercise that hits the upper and lower body, developing both aerobic and anaerobic capacity and targeting the back, shoulders, biceps and grip muscles while in turn developing speed, power and strength. intervals of kettle bells will be mixed in between to add and maximize strength and stability. Both intermediate and advanced levels.
- "Boxing" - Saturday's 9:45am for Kids ($15), Sunday's 9:30am for Adults - $20
- The Boxing Class is led by Golden Gloves boxer Richie Daunt who will show you how to wrap your hands, work the bag, and master moves that will transform your body. In between rounds, you’ll tackle toning exercises that keep your mind focused and your muscles challenged.