To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear
March Madness - NOW THRU MEMORIAL DAY $179!
NOW THRU LABOR DAY $329! Trial 1 Month $75
Body Tech Gyms - Amagansett 631-267-8222 & Montauk 631-238-5311
Two Month Membership $149!! Two Person Full Year Membership $399 each!! -------------------Group Personal Training - $50each (Min Two People--
Complete Fitness Center - Full Line Strenght & Cardio Machines, Free-Weights
Core/Stretching Area, TRX, Kettlebells, Personal Training, Classes, Towels
Pro Shop, Parking, Montauk Full Gymnasium, Lockers, Showers, Day Passes
- "Re-BootCamp" Saturday's 8:30 AM - $20
- Focusing on functional and core movements using body weight, kettle bells, jumpropes, TRX, medicine balls, and much more!
- Develop strength, endurance, balance, power and speed designed for all levels.
- "Max Burn Circuit Training" with Tara - Tuesday's 9:30 AM - $20 (No Class 12/16)
- Mixes calisthenics and body weight exercises with cardio and strength training. No two classes are the same - we want to keep
you guessing and challenge you differently every time! Guaranteed to push you harder than you would push yourself.
Classes may be modified for all levels of fitness.
- "Boxing" - Saturday's 9:45am for Kids ($15), Saturday's 10:45am for Adults - $20
- The Boxing Class is led by Golden Gloves boxer Richie Daunt who will show you how to wrap your hands, work the bag, and master moves that will transform your body. In between rounds, you’ll tackle toning exercises that keep your mind focused and your muscles challenged.
- "H20 Generation" custom paddleboard rentals, tours, lessons & sales. Call 631-834-3511 for information on a rentals, lessons, tours, sales and product information and accessories.